Work in a fast-pace, integrated advertising and marketing agency. Be responsible for overseeing and managing a large key agency account.
We are looking for an Account Supervisor with a minimum of 5 years of experience working within an Advertising/Direct Marketing agency.
- Direct day-to-day main client contact
- Effectively lead and manage complex direct marketing programs (including; direct mail, email and digital)
- Oversee staff workload and output
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the Client’s business including planning, sales/revenue targets, category/industry competition
- Advanced Direct Marketing basics: media, offer development, testing, database management
Salary Range – commensurate with experience.
Interested parties should send resumes to Jessica Grossman, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted .
Detailed Job Description:
Mandate: Lead all day-to-day aspects of the client’s business.
- Identify opportunities and present ideas to grow the client’s business
- Set and manage the client’s expectations effectively
- Go-to person for the Account Director
- Lead internal and client meetings
- Work with internal and external suppliers
- Manage the financial process of accounts
- Ensure staff skill development through external training and exposure to Client’s business
- Maintain appropriate level of staff motivation
- Assist in career path management of co-ordinators, account executives
- Participate in development of annual staff review
- Advanced General Marketing basics: understanding the role of various media
- General communications and advertising principals
- Development of integrated campaigns
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to anticipate Client’s future needs
- Able to solve problems quickly and effectively
- Passionate and driven
- Hawk eye attention to detail
- “Anything is possible” attitude
- Professional manner
- Sound judgement
- Appreciation for timeliness and budgets
- Post-Secondary Education in a related field or equivalent
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written