Work in a fast-pace, integrated advertising and marketing agency. Be responsible for managing client projects. Be able to work on multiple projects for a diverse client base at any one time.
We are looking for an Account Executive with 2+ years of experience working within an Advertising/Direct Marketing agency.
- Comfortable with daily contact with clients
- Built-in customer service attitude
- Agency experience with client management processes a prerequisite
- Develop, manage and maintain the budget control reports. This also includes advising senior management (Account Supervisor/Director) of any discrepancies or issues as they arise.
- Create, monitor and update workback schedules
- Work with creative teams to develop creative concepts, copy and artwork on brief and on time
- Be an organizational master. Know where everything is at all times and make it easy for your supervisor to find anything when you are away from your desk. Ensure a thorough and complete personal filing system
- Direct Marketing basics: media, offer development, testing, database management
Salary Range - commensurate with experience.
Interested parties should send resumes to Samantha Hepworth, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Detailed Job Description:
Mandate: Support on all day-to-day aspects of the client’s business.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the Client’s business including planning, sales/revenue targets, category/industry competition
- Attendance and participation of Client’s internal status reports
- Contribution business building ideas, raising issues, ideas, concepts
- Assist in the development of long-term objects and strategies
- Lead in the planning of annual Marketing Plan
- Lead internal and client meetings
- Work with internal and external suppliers
- Manage the financial process of accounts
- Communications (understanding requests, providing follow-up)
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- Strong organizational ability
- Strong Analytical ability
- Thorough and complete personal filing system
- Basic to intermediate presentation skills (internal – briefing projects to account/production)
- General understanding of databases and solid expertise in excel
- General marketing basics – understanding the role of direct marketing and various media (Acquisition, Retention, Awareness)
- General direct marketing basics – understanding creative (layout and copy) media, offer, testing, list rental and database management
- Maturity, integrity, dedication
- Professional manner
- Sound Judgement
- Appreciation for timeliness and budgets
- Ensures thoroughness and attention to detail
- “Anything is possible” attitude