Who are we?
We’re a mid-size, mid-town shop with some of the best brands you could hope to work on. We’re passionate about driving results, brilliant creative, awards and happy clients.
While we may work hard, we love having fun too.
Manage print production of direct mail and integrated projects for marketing campaigns. Job responsibilities include:
- Work closely with creative teams and account service to develop specifications
- Detail oriented ensuring projects are within budget and on time
- Estimating and monitoring project finances
- Preparing and following schedules
- Coordinating internal studio requirements
- Briefing and managing external print, data and lettershop vendors from start-to-end
- Attend press approvals when required
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in all areas of production including data, laser and lettershop
- Standard Microsoft outlook, excel and word
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work under deadlines and consistently deliver while still remaining calm under pressure
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to work with and contribute to a team environment
- Clear communication skills
Interested candidates to forward résumés to email@example.com