We are seeking a Digital Project Coordinator for a full-time position working in our Toronto office.
Who are we? We’re a mid-size integrated advertising agency in Toronto with some of the best brands you could hope to work on. We’re searching for just the right Project Coordinator for our growing digital division.
Who are you? You have graduated from a post-secondary program. You have one to three years’ project management or account management experience on digital projects or with an advertising agency. You are task oriented, love attention to detail, and prepared for the challenges of learning new technologies. You are obsessed about making a difference on every project.
- Ensure projects and tasks are delivered on time, on budget, and to the highest quality
- Manage project administration, including work back schedules, project plans and project status reports (internal and/or external)
- Work closely with developers, designers and account management team on a daily basis
- Create test plans and ensure all quality control (QC) procedures are implemented; engaging in and/or managing alpha/beta testing for digital projects
- Budget and scope new projects of varying size and scope
- Monitor scope and communicate changes to project stakeholders to ensure projects stay on track financially
- Create and maintain detailed documentation
- Configure, maintain and report Google Analytics for multiple sites
- You will report to the director of Digital Project Management
Skills and Qualifications:
Candidate must possess the following:
- 1+ years of experience in a project management role
- Knowledge of project planning methodologies and processes, and ability to work in both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Proficient understanding of accessibility issues
- Experience working with WordPress and/or other CMS based websites
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects at once.
- University degree
- Understanding of French an asset
- Experience in and advertising or marketing agency or department is an asset.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to Scott Cooper, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.