Agency59 Response is seeking an Account Executive.
Who are we? We’re a mid-size, mid-town shop with some of the best brands you could hope to work on. We’re searching high and low for just the right Account Executive with experience for our growing Response division. We’re passionate about driving results in smart new ways.
Who are you? As an Account Executive you have 2-3 years’ experience in marketing and digital account management. You are interested in B2B marketing, Telecommunications and CPG. You are obsessed about making a difference on every project. You know that when strategy, media and creative come together, great things happen. But it can’t happen without you.
- Assist with and in some cases take the lead on the management of projects from client brief, to in-market, to post analysis
- Prepare all client estimates, work back schedules, invoices, manage inventory reports, the BCR and final reconciliation of all projects
- Hawk like attention to detail. Proofread all copy decks, layouts and digital assets
- Work with creative teams, production and vendors to ensure work is delivered on time and on budget
- Assist your Supervisor with the development of creative briefs
- Prepare client presentations
- Responsible for preparing and delivering weekly reports to client
Skills and Qualifications:
Candidate must possess the following:
- Diploma or Degree in Advertising, Communications, Marketing, or comparable required
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding proofreading abilities
- Strong presentation skills
- Understanding of and experience working on Social Media campaigns is required.
- Direct response marketing experience an asset.
- Digital marketing experience, including email, banner advertising an asset.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to Jessica Grossman only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.